Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post up what I have been working on for the past 3 months !! Everybody should come out and check it out !! If your out of town come on and make a weekend of it !!! Cause we will be having the 8th annaual Muscle car / Drag car Expo along with the VW show Jan. 29-30 and then the Bikes and Imports on the 31 !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
There used to be a online magazine called Drop Jaw out of Greenville N.C. you should see if they are still doing there thing. They were just starting to blow up when I left the car show scene and moved over seas.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There used to be a online magazine called Drop Jaw out of Greenville N.C. you should see if they are still doing there thing. They were just starting to blow up when I left the car show scene and moved over seas.
Yea I know Glenn and them I used to do the import thing with them !!

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I did as well way back. I used to have a juiced storm with 4 15"s on spokes. I was with Lowered Atmosphere and lived in Goldsboro.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I used to have a problem with not having enough bass. Now I drive a grocery getter but at least I have the bike.

Good Luck with the show. :thumbsup:
thanks man!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts