·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
648 Posts
http://www.cyclesector.com/product_p/astars-suit-sg1-1pc.htm
I seen these on another thread,has anybody tried these.
Alpine Star big time suit maker,is it worth the purchase?
I wonder how thin they are,down once and throw them away?
Could be a nice xmass list request.
I've never owned a pair of Alpinestars, but they make good stuff! And no, if you crash in them, just have them repaired! Do a google search on people that repair race leather suits. There are several out there:wink:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
KuShItAnI race suits celebrates 60 yrs.

KUSHITANI RACING SUITS have been around for 60 yrs and played a large roll in biker safety on the trac. worn by some topgun riders..............also for a good price and custom suit, checkout.........topgearleathers.com.:helmet:starting at 400 and said they would load me up with colors ,logo,name for 600.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Kwakrider...

Sounds like a deal there Kwakrider..
I'll check it out,thanks for the heads-up!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I have a brand new never worn Alpine Star Octane if anyone wants to buy it. PM me

·
Registered
17 Posts
i just ordered the sg1 two piece from motorcylesuperstore.com ill let u know how they are i should have it tomorrow

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have that same astars suit. I like it? I've done a few track days in it and it is holding up well. I got mine for 550$ so that is a good deal. I know quite a few that have this suit and have crash testes it with success (lasts more than once) and help up well in terms of rash. Just my 2 cents

1 - 10 of 10 Posts