Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a List of Parts for sale for a 98 zx9, these should also fit a 99 as well, those two years were identical body styles. I am selling spare parts accumulated over the last 3 years. A set of ram air intakes, a headlight assembly, 2 sets of gauges, one is for a 98 zx6r, mirror bracket, gauge bracket, 2 windscreens one stock and one tinted, one entire upper fairing, ( front edges of turn signal holes shaved down for flush mount signals to be installed) hyperpro damper with mounting bracket, front sprocket used ( down one tooth from stock ) one stock rear sprocket used, and one supersprox sprocket used i think down one tooth as well. one carbon fiber upper triple tree cover, one set of stock brake and cluth levers, pair of stock rearsets, used blue anodized rear sprocket nuts, used green second look tank bra, one very cool small tail light fairing that give the tail lights the look of tow seperate circles, a pretty used dunlop sportmax 208 rear sized 190/50zr/17 with a plugged hole, good for a stunter or burnout tire, most of tread down center is gone.
If interested in any of this send me a text and I will send you a picture message to your cell phone asap of what you are looking for. I can email pics also but that may take longer for me to respond. You can send your parts and price requests to 630-880-7000 my name is Oliver, I am just outside chicago and will ship so long as you pay for the shipping. I am asking very reasonable prices and will respond quickly. I do take paypal but will add a very small charge to offset thier ridiculous fees. Please dont waste my time unless you have a real need for the parts listed and the cash to do business. You can call me if you like but i may not be able to respond when I m at work. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts