Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Being in ATL you shouldnt have much trouble finding one, Prolly find one on craigslist.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a 1991 ZX7R in 1991 the racer version with the flat slides and hi-po cam, what the heck do you want one for? I'm pretty sure a late model 500 could go to town on it. Styling was pretty trick for 1991 but it looks like something from a bygone era today.

Those tubes to cool the heads were pretty cool looking tho. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had a 1991 ZX7R in 1991 the racer version with the flat slides and hi-po cam, what the heck do you want one for? I'm pretty sure a late model 500 could go to town on it. Styling was pretty trick for 1991 but it looks like something from a bygone era today.

Those tubes to cool the heads were pretty cool looking tho. :)
I had a 1991 ZX-7RR #1495 Scott Russell Replica... ANd i was tearing R1 ones up until it was stolen in 2003.. Nothing could touch it. 125HP stock on a 1991... and geared o so high.... If your looking for one of those you'd better try a collector. Mine went for 13.5K in 1991 and when stolen in 2003 with 30k on it the insurance company paid me just under 6k. I dont have any pictures in computer format but when I get a chance to scan I'll drop one.:cool:

If you find one let me know, I'd be interested for sure if a true RR!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
1991 7r

I had a mint 7r with the flatslides, cams, and big bore kit. It put down 131 at the rear wheel. It would tear up r-1 of its days. I finally gave it to a freind in Reno Nv who taught me how to ride a 600r ninja as a kid. It was his most favorite. He let me ride his bike all the time so He now ownes my old one. He better still have it!!! That bike was one of the best looking kawi I have ever owned. Ernest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts