Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for a repair manual for 1990 zx10 not the service manual but repair manual thank u in advance ps i had it downloaded on a computer at work but computer shit the bed

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,242 Posts
Welcome!

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to as there's no difference between a service manual and a repair manual other than what you call it. Same thing. Shit, 30 years ago they weren't doing much other than hardcopy books. If someone has a scanned file of one of those, that's neat. But a full on HTML based softcopy doesn't really exist.

A quick google search found this. Download the PDF and you'll have what you need. It's 31Mb and download it as PDF with text for searching. You're welcome! ;)

1988-1990 Service Manual

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have that one the one i lost was a very detailed repair manual covering every system of the 88-90 zx10 if i can find a way to recover it ill send it to you but thank you

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,242 Posts
I have that one the one i lost was a very detailed repair manual covering every system of the 88-90 zx10 if i can find a way to recover it ill send it to you but thank you
The one above is the only one from Kawasaki. If you have a different one, it would have to be a 3rd party manual of some sort. Like the Hayes manuals for cars that you could buy at the auto parts store. I remember those days! :geek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts