1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that was a nice car

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
makes you wonder also,do they have a big lot somewhere of cars from the olden days.
hollywood shoots all those old films with cars from the 30's,there must be a lot somewhere?

·
Registered
880 Posts
So if cars are safer now, why aren't our insurance rates lower? I know they won't be as low as they were back in those days because the cost of property is so high, but it seems like they don't realize that cars are safer these days...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
So if cars are safer now, why aren't our insurance rates lower? I know they won't be as low as they were back in those days because the cost of property is so high, but it seems like they don't realize that cars are safer these days...
I would guess because of all the technology it costs a fortune to replace, then you have the idiots that do Insurance scams that raises prices....but health care most use their own Insurance and opt out so a NON ISSUE for SAFETY...That's my guess I'm sure we will have a member respond with some concrete reasons soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
So much for my Dad's theory on how cars back then were so much better to be in when in an accident because of all the heavy sheet metal and rigid frames as opposed to unibody's and "tinnier" body's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts