Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought an 07 6R to be my new track bike so the 10 is going to be street only. I pulled off the Pilot Races that had been on for one trackday and just figured I would sell it. Before I do that, would I be able to use the set on the 6? It's a 120/70 Soft and 190/55 medium.

·
Registered
657 Posts
every ama supersport rider i know uses a 190/55 on their 600's. and my buddy, who also races ama is running them on his 07 6R's as well.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now I am just doing the trackday thing so I am not at any level except learning how to go around the track:lol: Given that you think I will be fine running it on a stock wheel? Along with the 70 front?

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL yeah my wife loves me! I was all set to buy a buddy's 04 6rr and she through a fit..apparently she had gotten this and was waiting for the dealership to open so we could go get it.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Dam thats an awesome wife!! IVe been meaning to ride with you guys from the satxriders but weathers been crappy. There are very few people I ride with from the other .net forum because, well, a lot of squids, you know... You gonna ride on sunday if it's not raining???

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I am staying with the 180/55/17 on my race bike. It's cheaper and I don't want to mess with it's allready awsome setup.(stock)

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what I am thinking too.. As far as the .net comment, that's why we went to another forum :mrgreen: if it doesn't rain tomorrow I'll head out in the AM but it looks to be shiddy all weekend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts