Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was coming home from work late last night. Was heading out of Seattle going south on I-5. I went by a CBR1000 that was going 127mph at 170mph on my ZX10. Dude caught up to me when I slowed down at the interchange but once we hit 405 I lost him like a ghost. Dude came off the same exit as me and said "You went by me when I was going 127mph and dissappeared". I told him I hit 172mph and he tripped. He said something like "Damn those Ninja's are fast". I powered up a wheelie for 40-50 feet after the light turned green at the end of the exit.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:kneel:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:+1:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He saw my tail light for a split second then he heard the sound of my 2 Bros exhaust. Like thunder and lightning.

·
Registered
24 Posts
rode to work this morning with a friend on a yama 600 playing with him took her up to 160 still pulling, let out back to 65, 20 sec later a CHP goes pass crap ola!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BRET said:
rode to work this morning with a friend on a yama 600 playing with him took her up to 160 still pulling, let out back to 65, 20 sec later a CHP goes pass crap ola!

Opposite direction CHIPS went by?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rocketracermike said:
good job on beating a hondog, but a little crazy for going at that speed at night.

Naw, it was on I-5 which is a 6 lane freeway with no cars. Plenty of light and nobody around me. There was a lane seperating me from the CBR as well.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
perfect10 said:
Honda rider must have been a newbie or gutless. 172 is not a problem for liter bike, and Honda isn't that far behind.

Yeah, I know. He seemed kind of conservative. He tasted the power and he liked it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
perfect10 said:
Honda rider must have been a newbie or gutless. 172 is not a problem for liter bike, and Honda isn't that far behind.
Actually, aren't their Repsol bikes cleaning up on the GP circuit?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts