Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Im officially 170 pounds unsuited as of this month. First Test-n-tune day is March 13th for me. Also just got the motor back together with some good internal mods.

Last season I was 192 pounds unsuited.. So suited I was at least 200 pounds.

This season I weight 170. Add the suit and helmet I figure 180?:dontknow:

What are the 170 to 180 pound guys running in the quarter? I ask this because I lost 22 pounds. So I figure thats got to be a bit of a difference in time? Especially riding a zx14.

Im trying to figure what an average 60 ft should be for a rider of the weight.
1.50,1.40? ect..

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
IDK if this helps you any, but I am @ 163 or so (when I weighed myself last week) with full leathers on, with knee pucks, and helmet I was at 180 or so... so I would guess you're at 185 with a leather suit on if that's what you've got. Sorry I couldn't help your question any haha.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i weigh 163 and just started racing my brothers bike last season for a couple races and i was doing high 140s and low 150s on a stretched 07 10. but that was just getting started but i have rode for a long time. i am going to be racing it some this season and i also just got done stretching my 05 10 so i hope to get alittle better this year. becouse we all know 60 ft is were its at anybody can pin the throttle and hold on lol but it how fast u can get it pinned. hopes this helps alittle. but yes 22 pounds is a hole lot on a bike should bake a diff. good luck

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i weigh 163 and just started racing my brothers bike last season for a couple races and i was doing high 140s and low 150s on a stretched 07 10. but that was just getting started but i have rode for a long time. i am going to be racing it some this season and i also just got done stretching my 05 10 so i hope to get alittle better this year. becouse we all know 60 ft is were its at anybody can pin the throttle and hold on lol but it how fast u can get it pinned. hopes this helps alittle. but yes 22 pounds is a hole lot on a bike should bake a diff. good luck
Yeah Im hoping so.. Really curious on the difference here. Though I would ask.\ what everyone in this weight bracket might be pullin for a 60 ft

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm 185 in street clothes and i run high 1.40s on my 05 10R. I also rode my friends ZX-14 and went same 60's. 9.01 @154 mph on the 14.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I think 1.48'-1.55 is resonable to say for your weight.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i'm 180lbs and 5'10", plus gear, so probably getting on for 200lbs suited. my 60ft's are 1.63-1.65 on swb '04. hope this helps.

:mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts