Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
its a 1000rr......got a nice set of parts, yeah its not worth 10.5 outright but if he parted it he'd come close......

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i totally need glasses ima tard derka derka

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
This list of upgrades include: Ohlins Forks, rear shock, and steering damper; Marchesini wheels; Brembo Calipers in front; Wave rotors, front and rear; Gilles rear sets and chain adjusters; Full Akrapovic Titanium exhaust; Billet Oil Cooler; Carbon fiber front and rear fenders and chain guard; Alarm system; Corbin Seat; Dobro engine management system; CRG levers and mirrors. Some spares and aluminum rear stand are included.

Not a bad list, I see he said it hit the dyno but he forgot to add a pcIII,bazzaz or anything relating to it...:dontknow:

But 6k with 9100 miles I think is a little low...I mean a set of marchesini wheels and full titanium akra right there say this isn't some cheap fool...I think $6500-7000 is right...Heck if I were him I'd be smart and put the bike back to stock then sell all the aftermarket shit...It would yield a better gross I think for sure...:idea:

·
5,932 Posts
Oh well...can't always read some peoples bs...over looked lol...continue with the comedy central roast you have planned...

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i mean its an 06 you can pick up an 08 holdover for 6700 in some parts!

·
5,932 Posts
^^^yeah but the 04-07 models were faster up top...owned a 07 and 08...08 by far gave me enough problems to throw in a ditch and not care but did have better mid-range where the 07cbr1000 I had ran a little high of a top end...of course stock gearing to compare...

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Was never a fan of the cbr1000rrs. Guy I know has a really nice 08. looks like bumble bee from transformers if it was a bike lol.

·
5,932 Posts
^^Yeah I liked honda tell I owned a 08 then I got rid of that only to think on trying a suzuki which was stupid...lost 16-1800 to own a bike for a month or some bs...over all KAWASAKI is the shit, never had a problem with my 10...First bike I can say that...honda loves its oil and loves to shoot bolts...wont own another...and dont get me started on those damn suzuki's hahaa

·
5,932 Posts
yeah 08+ and up look like they ran into the back of something...I'm not a cosmetic looker though...more into performance side of things...

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm still new to bikes, the 10 was my virgin bike and now I just bought a tracked out 06 CBR600rr, I haven't got to ride other then around my block(its snowing here) but in that lil trip I fell in love with it it feels perfect and has pretty good power compared to the 05 zx6rr, 06 636, and even the 07 zx6r...I think this honda of mine would pull those bikes easy, but I'm still a kawi fan and always staying kawionda I like the combo!

·
Registered
636 Posts
^^^yeah but the 04-07 models were faster up top...owned a 07 and 08...08 by far gave me enough problems to throw in a ditch and not care but did have better mid-range where the 07cbr1000 I had ran a little high of a top end...of course stock gearing to compare...
kinda like the gen 1 10s.... much faster than the other gens.:thumbsup:

jk guys, i love all 10s

1 - 19 of 19 Posts