Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 zx10r
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new linear linkage set. 280$ shipped. Bearings installed. I'll email the ratio graph to the buyer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What are the recommendations for the use of this link?
What kind of rear shock valving modification needs to be done to utilize the link?

·
Registered
18 zx10r
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are the recommendations for the use of this link?
What kind of rear shock valving modification needs to be done to utilize the link?
They recommended going up one to two steps in spring rate.

Valving changes depend on what shock you are using. A stock shock will probably require a revalve and respring to take make the most use out of the linkage.

Most aftermarket shocks will only require a stiffer spring, no revalve, but of course it depends on the rider wants and suspension tuner recommends.

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ok I'm running an Ohlins for my 19' ZX10R. So the valving should be good, But you think a stronger spring may be needed?

·
Registered
18 zx10r
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I'm running an Ohlins for my 19' ZX10R. So the valving should be good, But you think a stronger spring may be needed?
I don't know if its essential, just that they recommended it to get the most out if it. I spoke with Eric Wood from Woodcraft as well and he states that he went up 50lbs on the spring with good results. I'll PM you right now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ok thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts