Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's a pretty good price, is that the cheapest you've found? I need some to pass ins. I like my block-offs, and don't care to look at my buddies gsxr behind me.:mrgreen:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
interesting, get some pics on the bike and let us know how they are. I always see elbow in half of my mirror

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Good score on the mirrors.. I have been using them for 6 years now on my z1000 and 4 years on my 10. You really have to watch it when you install them... they do break at the red circles. I watched a friend snap them off trying to get the mirror pivot tight enough so the mirror wouldn't move. Also it is good practice to take the mirror off and put a bead of black silicone/RTV behind the mirror. The mirror will vibrate loose and make some horrible racket when it shakes loose. It won't fall out but you will be able to slide the mirror around in the housing in a few days or weeks if you don't do the RTV thing. Brings up another point.. be sure you have the correct allen wrench to take the screw off, it rounds off pretty easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
:hello:....Ive always been a fan of the Z1000. Those are some sweet looking bikes you have there.:wink: Not to fond of those mirrors though.:headshake But do you bro.:badteeth:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Nice garage Patrick! I love your bikes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts