Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
If it does anything at all it sounds like it would fool your bike into running richer by fooling the o2 sensor.
And a button to "test" the unit ooohh. Nice touch.

I'll stick with the power commander.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Yeah, too bad the ZX-10R doesn't have an O2 sensor. I bet ole Ivan is kickin' himself about now for wastin' all that time with PC3s and full exhaust systems to get a measly 10 hp when he coulda got 15 with this.

·
Registered
114 Posts
swjohnsey said:
Yeah, too bad the ZX-10R doesn't have an O2 sensor. I bet ole Ivan is kickin' himself about now for wastin' all that time with PC3s and full exhaust systems to get a measly 10 hp when he coulda got 15 with this.

It's for the 06 zx-10!

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

·
Registered
681 Posts
it wouldnt be bad if it actually would adj air fuel ratio...cause in a car thats the way it works....o2 read how much oxygen and determines fuel injector dwell and pulse width....so be nice that way u wouldnt need a custom map for and exh air filter and all that shit... Id like to actaully see someone do it see some real dyno results and shit

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: : :+1:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:bs:

·
Registered
98 Posts
FATTKAW said:
I would love too see a low cost reprogramable ECU come to the market.
now that would be a great idea, when i had my skyline gtr i placed an aftermarket programmable ecu as the factory ecu's on these cars are set quite rich!

i wonder if this is the same with the zx10r? i.e. are they rich from factory?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts