Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Man you must feel like you won the lottery- cograts.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I hope that happens to me when I go to court. But the cop told me he will be there.

Go to Vegas for the weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What would of happened if the cop had shown up. What would of your defense have been? Has anyone actually gone to court? I wonder how I would explain to the judge "its my kawi, its my baby and sometimes when in love people do crazy things." lol

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sorry if I didn't read it but was this for a start of a trail?...I would think it would be for a cop to not show up and you got off but not for an initial plea but only when then the cop did not show up for a follow up for another apperance. :dontknow: I'm in Cali so don't know how it works where your at. :dontknow:...otherwise can you give more details like how many apperances and timelines.:idea:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
bluedevil said:
Sorry if I didn't read it but was this for a start of a trail?...I would think it would be for a cop to not show up and you got off but not for an initial plea but only when then the cop did not show up for a follow up for another apperance. :dontknow: I'm in Cali so don't know how it works where your at. :dontknow:...otherwise can you give more details like how many apperances and timelines.:idea:
I want to know because I am in a simular situation.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Thatz krazy! :eyecrazy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts