Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I hope it didnt sell yet, I am going to call in the AM and see if he will meet halfway lol

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I hope it didnt sell yet, I am going to call in the AM and see if he will meet halfway lol
Just don't say you have CASH IN HAND he will say don't bother he will meet you at your location. :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
That bike ain't "WOUTH" crap sellers spelling not mine

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
You KNOW it is worth the money, it has chrome mirrors and we all know they don't grow on trees

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
You KNOW it is worth the money, it has chrome mirrors and we all know they don't grow on trees
I was sure they they did, my mistake, what unit are you in? yes I know it is slightly off topic

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
retired now, was formerly a 14R I was mostly with 1st Cav

You?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
retired now, was formerly a 14R I was mostly with 1st Cav

You?
Man I can't wait to retire, I was 11th Engineer Bn, in Fort Benning now I am on Recruiting duty in Carson City, miss the line already

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I bet man, I missed some shit at first but not most of it. This past year I would still get texts about recalls, weigh ins and PT tests and that even further sold me on this new gig.

blue id cards are the shizzy

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Lucky, I love my job but at the same time I can't wait to retire

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
yeah I loved mine too, I got pretty f*cked up over the years though and this is exactly what I needed.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
It actually says $11, not 11k. The title says "CBR 1000RR - $11 (Fort Myers)" No "k" or any other symbol representing 1000. In the discription it says "ASKING $11.000 OBO."ASKING $11.000 OBO." He used a period instead of a comma and just added an extra zero.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts