Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think shenanigans suggested it but he never did this poll so props to him but
I am just making it so. It looks like the older guys and wiser :lol: are in greater #s than any other age group. We have had on this site before the same type of polls and the over 30 guys seem to be top in ownership #s.

Now it’s time to separate the over 30 guys and gals in this category as well. :wink:

please only vote if your 30yrs old or above..if you vote and younger we have ways on this site to make your young years worse on this site as well so beware. :shady:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
These results will be interesting...

39 here.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'm 31 and got told by a guy riding a cruiser the other day that I was too old to be riding a "crotch rocket". LOL! :crackup:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
43 and still lovin' this sport!

In my head, I'm 17............so a Gold Wing is no way near my garage!!!!!!
SAME HERE!

Riddick said:
I'm 31 and got told by a guy riding a cruiser the other day that I was too old to be riding a "crotch rocket".
My father-in-law tells me the same thing (he rides Harleys). My response usually runs along the lines of "anybody can sit on their a$$ and thump down the road, but it takes a real man to handle the power and speed of a ZX10" or a spin off of the "Those that can't, teach" saying but saying, "those that can't, ride cruisers. Those that are too old, ride loud, oil leaking, vibrating buckets of bolts called Harleys"

It is usually about the time the "those that can't" saying comes out that the wives step in and proclaim, "that's enough, you two."

I really hate it when those that can't ... get jealous!

Footnote to prevent getting flamed: The above statements are contextual. I do realize that many women can also handle the 10!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Attitude, alertness, enthusiasm . . .

:cool:

You guys!!!

Good poll, though I wonder why. Just the curiousity factor or what? Perhaps some of you just want to know how looooong may you be able to ride sport bikes.

I'm going to shock you some then when I tell you I am 57 years old and just bought my first liter bike - ZX10R of course - this past November 2006.

I've been riding since age 20 (37 YEARS) and I'm on my 14th motorcycle. My reasons for doing so? Why heck, why should the kids have all the fun!!!

Seriously, I used to ride a 600 in California for nine years, so I'm not entirely new to this. I just decided that while I could . . . I WOULD!

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.