Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,228 Posts
Saw that yesterday. Couple of asshats in the wrong lane and a big pucker factor for the other guy. Could've been much worse.

Don't think that's a -10R though. I think it's a 400 from the looks of it. There's not city light visible. I'd like to think that a -10R owner would be smarter than that. Or at least be way ahead of a Triumph.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
That was a butt puckering moment for sure! I would've went and bought a lottery ticket considering how lucky I was and a beer to calm my nerves after that! LOL!

Now that SD mentions it, I think that's a ZX6R?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Asshats indeed! What kind of moron (2 or more in this case) goes to pass when they're approaching the crest of a hill?

This immediately reminded me a blood boiling moment from last Summer. Driving the whole family to Vegas and crested a hill in northern Nevada (only 1 lane each way). Find an idiot coming head on in our lane all while trying to pass MULTIPLE cars in a single move. I slammed on the brakes (woke up the sleeping kids) and asshat was lucky enough to dive back into his lane in the minimal space between 2 of the cars he was trying to pass. It was such a close call that he wasn't even fully back in his lane when we passed with a foot of each other.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Some guy on a moto out for a casual ride gets a fly by from a 10Ro_O I shouldn't laugh but........

Lost valuable seconds off my own life just watching. Glad the guy pulled over and got straight! Buy lotto!

Edit - as they say in Nascar …. THREE WIDE! THREE WIDE!!!

·
Registered
Gen 1 Spark Black and HP4 Competition.
143 Posts
That's wild, your talking possibly 3 or 4 deaths right there, head on no one walks away from that... crazy.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts