Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

You guy's tell me what you think i should do.

• Should "KILLA MAN" get the new Zuk1000.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Should "KILLA MAN" Save his $$$for the new 2006ZX10R.

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Should "KILLA MAN" Save his ducket's & go see a psychotherapist.

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1.should "killa Man" Get The New Gixx1000k.

As most of you have probably heard. I order'd a gixx1000 a few week's ago. Got it here localy from a honda/polaris dealer, i bought a few bike's from them & there really cool people.

I walked in there place a few week's ago & sat on a blue/white 1000, they are new to Suzuki they just started selling/taking delivery of the Suzuki brand of bike's..i sat down with jake worked out some no# & gave $2000.00 down on a Black/Yellow Gixxer1000...he told me it would take a few weeks for it to come in..cool.

Now i hear all this BS about the frames expolding & think that zuki aint going to take care of there customer's when the shit hit's the fan....but damn i have my heart set on that bitch. Just got of the phone with jake the bike shoul be in in the middle of july some time..maybe sooner, them being new to selling zuki bike's, well it'll take em awhile to take delivery of some of the hot seller's.

:badteeth: All are welcomed to give your 2 cent's & please do..my life depends on it...remember i'm graduating to SQUID status when the new gixx arrives....later

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Get it...beat it...sell it...
Get the 06 10R

*Edit...And one more thing...let us know if the frame cracks! :badteeth: *

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Just stick with what works, 06 zx10r.

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
i voted for the psychotherapist..

you just all those duckets into your 04 and now you want the 05 Gixxer? shame on you

·
Registered
284 Posts
My experience with Suzuki has been kinda mixed. On the one hand they make some pretty cool bikes, and I never had any major issues with mine, but on the other hand their custmer service blows(IMHO). I have a few friends who went up against them when the TLS frames were going bad and Zuk basically told them to piss into the wind. There is a guy right now on the TL site I used to frequent thats fighting Suzuki to try and get his frame fixed. They keep saying that they'll replace the frame, but wont cover any labor costs, and they'll only do it if he has a shop do the work. He's basically looking at having to pay about a grand out of pocket to cover their defective product. That fucking BLOWS. Who knows if they'll handle the gixxer problem the same way. On that note, it would take some serious convincing on Suzuki's part to get me on one of their bikes again, but I'm a serious asshole about shit like that. I don't patronize companies who's focus isn't serving their customers.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thestick said:
My experience with Suzuki has been kinda mixed. On the one hand they make some pretty cool bikes, and I never had any major issues with mine, but on the other hand their custmer service blows(IMHO). I have a few friends who went up against them when the TLS frames were going bad and Zuk basically told them to piss into the wind. There is a guy right now on the TL site I used to frequent thats fighting Suzuki to try and get his frame fixed. They keep saying that they'll replace the frame, but wont cover any labor costs, and they'll only do it if he has a shop do the work. He's basically looking at having to pay about a grand out of pocket to cover their defective product. That fucking BLOWS. Who knows if they'll handle the gixxer problem the same way. On that note, it would take some serious convincing on Suzuki's part to get me on one of their bikes again, but I'm a serious asshole about shit like that. I don't patronize companies who's focus isn't serving their customers.
Damn bro that's exactly how i feel...i'm hoping i'll hear some good new's(that there taking care of customers) about the frame thing...if not i'm out fugg them, I'm serious, that's why i called jake at the polaris/honda dealer ship to tell him if zuki fucks there customers i want my money back..(or i just might get the the new Honda CRF450X)

WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN'S.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I would wait uunless you have money just burning a hole in your pocket.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Save yer money dude. You're already doing a new house for the fam. And you already have the fastest bike on the planet so just chill out ...

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
Get it, make it your track bitch. Otherwise i would say there is not much use for 2 street bikes, that are in the same category

·
Registered
634 Posts
If you can afford it and have no heartache about riding a Zook, then go for it. Shit, you may love it. It cant hurt. Im not a brand loyal rider. I ride what I like and look at everything that comes out. I've switched from Honda to Zook to Kawi to Honda to Kawi again. There all good and all served their purpose for me. I personally dont like the looks of the new Gixxer, I do buy bikes for there looks as well as performance, ala ZX10r. If you dont like it, sell it and go for the 06 10r. Who knows, Kawi may fuck that bike up....

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
I'd spend the money elsewhere. Unless your 10 is being reduced to poser boy status. Tell me it ain't so? Pleasssse tell me the 10 will still see the outside of your living room!!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Save your money and get something really cool like an MV. There were about 50 bikes at the local hang out Sunday and 6 of them were K5's with 4 inch chicken strips. You don't want to be associated with them.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
miykl said:
I'd spend the money elsewhere. Unless your 10 is being reduced to poser boy status. Tell me it ain't so? Pleasssse tell me the 10 will still see the outside of your living room!!
I'm building a plexi glass case for it as we speak...i told the wiffey that thing would look pretty sitting in the middle of our living room of our brand new home lol...

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gosh damn, by the poll stat's maybe i better make an appointment with a shrink..WTF :badteeth: fugger's :thefinger ..:fu2: .

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I vote for option 4...killa keep his money and go see a gynochologist
:crackup:

Oh now I did it...time for the :machinegu :machinegu :rocketwho

1 - 20 of 51 Posts