Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont say warner brothers didnt warn ya! lol

I really am excited to see if anything happens lol...

·
Registered
968 Posts
a few days less than a year away. I dont think anything will happen to the exent of the movie or much of anything else really

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah everyone thought the 1999 to 2000 was going to reset all the computers int he world to thinking it was year 00 and make all the airplanes fall outta the sky lol...

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I'm ready. Live in the sticks, plenty of guns and ammo, trusty woman by my side, stocked up on twinkies.... Because you know they last forever lol.. :lol:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
This gives me a good reason to miss my mortgage payment and get parts for my Gen 4!

Bank: Sir, did you know you missed a payment?

Me: Yes, I was told that the world was going to end soon, so I decided that I much rather spend my money on parts for my bike and go out with a bang instead of dying in debt!

LMAO

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
this gives me a good reason to miss my mortgage payment and get parts for my gen 4!

Bank: Sir, did you know you missed a payment?

Me: Yes, i was told that the world was going to end soon, so i decided that i much rather spend my money on parts for my bike and go out with a bang instead of dying in debt!

Lmao

:+1:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yup...........max out the credit cards

borrow all you can

spend like there's no tomorrow

just like the government

:thumbsup:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Gold, guns and bullets. Stock up. Im not sayin anything is gonna happen because I dont believe all that but it never hurts.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
You can never, NEVER, have too much weapons or ammo. :headshake
Better to have a weapon and never need it,
than to need a weapon and not have it.
Learn how to sterilize your own water, know how to hunt & fish, and above all,
Hit what you are aiming at with the 1st shot.. Gun Control. Save your ammo.
Might do you well to stock up on some MRE's.
I don't believe the world is coming to an end but,
I look for something to cause a loss of power and utilities,
and you know how people act when those go out.

Oh yeah, and lots of twinkies. LOL

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I'm gonna start digging a tunnel in the backyard!!!! right now!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Personally i dont think its gonna be a 1 day/earth is gone.. but look at everything that happen around the world.. maybe earth is trying to do some clean up.. too much people .. i dont know .. there are so many thing we dont understand yet..

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
I dont think anything will happen either. Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

BUT there are a LOT of crazy people out there that do think the world will end that day. ( I dont think you are crazy if you do, thats not what im talking about) And when it gets close to that time, there will be a lot of crazy stuff going on. A lot of crime and riots. Just be prepared, spend a couple hundred bucks and buy something to defend yourself. You dont need anything huge or expensive. I mean Academy has a 12g shotgun you can get new for like $250. But just get something. It is always better to have one and not need it then need one and not have it.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I dont think anything will happen either. Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

BUT there are a LOT of crazy people out there that do think the world will end that day. ( I dont think you are crazy if you do, thats not what im talking about) And when it gets close to that time, there will be a lot of crazy stuff going on. A lot of crime and riots. Just be prepared, spend a couple hundred bucks and buy something to defend yourself. You dont need anything huge or expensive. I mean Academy has a 12g shotgun you can get new for like $250. But just get something. It is always better to have one and not need it then need one and not have it.
I know I'll be really busy at work then... sigh. :headshake

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
time to load up on ammo

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I'm ready. Live in the sticks, plenty of guns and ammo, trusty woman by my side, stocked up on twinkies.... Because you know they last forever lol.. :lol:
"Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date.."

1 - 20 of 29 Posts