Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor old Hacking got into trouble for comments he made during and after the Race 2 post race interview. I think he needs some help on things to say in the post race interviews. And since the folks on this forum seem to be pretty clever, maybe we can script some 1 liners for him that would be politically correct in the eyes of the DMG while still getting the point accross.

Such as: "With the new rule changes, the DMG has been really successful in helping to level the field in this class. For example, Danny (Eslick) has never been in contention to win an AMA race in the past but under the new rules, he been in contention at ever race so far."

Or: "Buell has really done some amazing work on the aerodynamics of that bike because it is the only bike on the track that I can't get a draft off of."

So come on. Lets help Hacking out. If we get enough good responses, maybe we can send them to Attack Kawasaki so they can coach Hacking before his next post race interview.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
He could take a note from Larry the cable guy and say, "I really ejoyed racing in the Tampon 200 today, I hope to win the Kotex cup this year."

Okay that isn't exactly the joke, but tweaked in this way it fits the new racing format.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I can only guess that you just do not understand the situation. :rolleyes:
while I agree that the 1125 probably shouldnt be in the race with the 600s, Eslick inst the only one on the grid, yet he is the one that is winning. Hes got an advantage on that bike for sure, but he may also be the best rider on the AMA.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
maybe they should put a claimer rule. In most circle track races, if you think somebody is cheaping you can pay $50 bucks and swap motors with them. Since the bikes are basicly "stock". Let Hacking ride the Buell and see if he can run like Eslick. THen give thepoints to kawi for their rider and penalize the Buell because it isn't a fair ride.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I really don't care about the buell. It is the rest of the cluster fuck that needs to change.

I did wonder why ducati was only running 848s if buell can run the 1125.
But as others have said, there were other buells not running that pace.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
....becuase Ducati figured out how to build a helluva motor -without- extra displacement, and they rarely need help in the chassis department either. ;)

From what I read, they tested each bike individually and made a class of all the ones that could 'theoritically' be competitive (though that sounds like a pretty hard thing to do, IMO). If buel would have built a 900cc or 2200cc bike that performed in the same catagory overall they would have let it race. It's about more than power, it's the performance of the entire package. :) Obviously someone's team figured out how to make that buel work beyond just the motor.... :)

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
You do realize that's not a Harley motor in the Buell don't you?
Rotax designed for Erik Buell with his input.....so? It is still and American bike.
Harleys have parts sourced from around the world too these days.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hacking at post race interview after beating disalvo...again, "I just want to thank my team for the excessive salary and dmg for the gracious prize money and only charging me $4,000.00 and a phony apology to cuss out pee-wee jason. That is truly a bargain & I full well intend to cuss him at every race meeting for that price."

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hacking at post race interview after beating disalvo...again, "I just want to thank my team for the excessive salary and dmg for the gracious prize money and only charging me $4,000.00 and a phony apology to cuss out pee-wee jason. That is truly a bargain & I full well intend to cuss him at every race meeting for that price."
:badteeth:.......got to love Hacking he is our Kawi lovers equivalent of Mladin just not on the same bike and easier to like. :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts