Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im having a problem with my 1 gen. Today i had the Fi light on my dash every time is pass 10000rpm. There is no power loss or anything and the bike will still pull like nothing was wrong. Just the red Fi lights will stay on. The light will reset by it self after i restart the bike. What s very weird is under light load or under 10000rpm the is no light and the bike feels very responsive and smooths. But pass 10000 rpm and i get a red annoying light.
I recently installed the ivans Tre mod, but didnt dyno the bike yet and still running a regular pc3 map. Also i didnt adjust the throttle position sensor counterclockwise.
This weekend im plannig to take a look at my install and try to trace the problem. But wondering if any of you had any similar experience in the pass? Note i have a DNA filter, removed secondary, block off plates, pc3 and slip on.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried to read the code but without luck. As soon as you turn the bike off there is no code or any history. Plus what wierd is the light only come on when I'm close to the limiter. I took the bike a part but couldn't find anything wrong.
Any idea?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,721 Posts
The code can only be read when the fault is active. You can't shut the bike off until you read the code. Get it to come on and then read the code before turning the bike off. There's no history on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts