Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody here taken a front end off a 2nd gen and put it on the 1st gen and do you have any pics? is it a difficult swap? that front end is growing on me!! lol:eek:ccasion1

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much will you be asking for the front and i suppose i would need the lowers also, and how does that light work?bright?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Wonder how hard it would be to convert the stock bodywork?

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
It looks badass on garth's bike, but doing that with stock fairings. . . :headshake

:2cents:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
It looks badass on garth's bike, but doing that with stock fairings. . . :headshake

:2cents:
You crazy, second gen headlights look sweet, Thats the one thing bothering me lately about Blue Max, the old reflector style headlight is looking mighty dated. I am going to be splitting mine and retrofiting projectors, that will bring it a more modern look I think.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
You crazy, second gen headlights look sweet
:throwup:

Thats the one thing bothering me lately about Blue Max, the old reflector style headlight is looking mighty dated. I am going to be splitting mine and retrofiting projectors, that will bring it a more modern look I thing.
Now THAT would be sweet, I've seen a few guys on kawiforums do that on the 05-06 6R's and they look badass!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
how much will you be asking for the front and i suppose i would need the lowers also, and how does that light work?bright?
The light has a HID light in it so its pretty bright. its as bright as stock low beams so it does the job.....

as for how much im not really sure... I do have a matching lower cowl thats lightly scuffed or the carbon fiber piece thats on there will be for sale as well... but the C/F piece has its fair share of imperfections. I'll keep ya in mind if i get my motor sold and start parting out the bike.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
How much are you trying to get for it?
taking offers really.... I might consider something that is a good deal... just not 100% if i wanna keep my marchesinis or not but if someone really wanted them and the price is right its theirs.... theres over 6k in the motor alone :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts