Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

-1 C/S sprocket Anyone have this

486 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  RDLYN13000 
#1 ·
So doesn anyone know hoew many mph the speedo is off when you go down 1 tooth in front on 04 zx10r .my healer will not be here for atleast two weeks but putting it on tomorrow and have no room on in surance for anymore speeding tickets till july

#3 ·
17 teeth originally. Divided by a 16 tooth replacement = .9411 or roughly 94% of the distance you were once traveling. "About" a 6% change.

Your rear tire profile plays a big part an accurate speed as well.

Also add approx. 5% for the amout the factory speedo is already off and you are at about 11%.

For me, on my 08 with my setup I think 12.5% was accurate at 100mph. Thats with -1 in the front and Pirelli Supercorsa Pros.

#5 ·
Mine was 10.8% off so your just about right on TENN10.... Also you shouldn't have to worry about tickets, your speedo will read faster than what you are actually going so if it says 70 your probably going around 60... The thing that sucks about doing the sprocket without the speedohealer is your miles will rack up faster as well.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.