Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt get to make it to the 1/4 mile track before it closed for the winter. Currently my best 1/8th mile time is 6.08 at 118. Around what do you think that will equate to in the 1/4?:helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Didnt get to make it to the 1/4 mile track before it closed for the winter. Currently my best 1/8th mile time is 6.08 at 118. Around what do you think that will equate to in the 1/4?:helmet:
I would say very low 9s f'sho, sorry since your new here do you have a Time Slip you can post that may help :popcorn:....and don't forget all the mods as well :wink:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
All the mods are already listed. Not my best 60ft this pass, but I have a slip that shows that its gone a 1.48. By the way I just became a member but have checked out the strip section of this form for a while, and this is the first actual time slip Ive seen posted on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
This is the calculation I use..............take your 6.08x1.525=9.27 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
344 Posts
your running what i was just a couple races ago how much do you weight ??? sounds like a 9.35 ....9.45 pass but that determains how fast you trap at i seem to trap at 146 all stk motor though
im in the right lane (its not a sled ) people in tower put me in as a sled #

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I weigh right around 160. Those are some pretty good times, what part of the country are you racing at?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I weigh right around 160. Those are some pretty good times, what part of the country are you racing at?
i live in maine but that run was from epping nh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts