1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
5.8's-5.9'[email protected] Stock wheelbase:thumbsup:
wow thats flying your hp must be up there what is your 60ft + 330 on a run like that ?? how much do you + bike weigh ???

bone stk zx10 ran only once last weekend extended and lowered 6.23 w 1.59 60ft 115 to 117.5 mph

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
wow thats flying your hp must be up there what is your 60ft + 330 on a run like that ?? how much do you + bike weigh ???

bone stk zx10 ran only once last weekend extended and lowered 6.23 w 1.59 60ft 115 to 117.5 mph
low 1.5's 60FT and the 330FT is high 3.9's. The bike and I weigh around 540ish

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ken

low 1.5's 60FT and the 330FT is high 3.9's. The bike and I weigh around 540ish
Kenny, congrats on your win, I herd through the grapvine. Yeah I just started going to the dragstrip. Chris Hill was down there last night running the blue busa. I am still learning and improving every weekend so watch out, LOL. So out of the the two super bikes you had, the 10 and 07 gixer, whitch one do the like that best?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Kenny, congrats on your win, I herd through the grapvine. Yeah I just started going to the dragstrip. Chris Hill was down there last night running the blue busa. I am still learning and improving every weekend so watch out, LOL. So out of the the two super bikes you had, the 10 and 07 gixer, whitch one do the like that best?
Thanks bro. Was my teammate DJ there on his 1000SS bike(yellow/silver)?
I like the 10 cause not many people have/race them around here, but the gixxer is awesome cause I'm winning on it. :lol:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dj

Thanks bro. Was my teammate DJ there on his 1000SS bike(yellow/silver)?
I like the 10 cause not many people have/race them around here, but the gixxer is awesome cause I'm winning on it. :lol:

Yeah DJ was there, I didnt get to talk to them because I got there late and was trying to get as many runs in as possible. Doesnt DJ live in KY? I know he was runing some pretty good times, he was running behind me so I didnt get to watch him run. I broke my master link tonight, I got lucky and it only put a dent on my exhaust on the inside. I am running a EK 520, and thinking about going back to stock. I have been adjusting the 520 after ever ride, the thing keep strecthing on me.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yeah DJ was there, I didnt get to talk to them because I got there late and was trying to get as many runs in as possible. Doesnt DJ live in KY? I know he was runing some pretty good times, he was running behind me so I didnt get to watch him run. I broke my master link tonight, I got lucky and it only put a dent on my exhaust on the inside. I am running a EK 520, and thinking about going back to stock. I have been adjusting the 520 after ever ride, the thing keep strecthing on me.
DID 520 non o-ring - less than a 1000 miles - over an inch and a half of stretch :badteeth: and thats only with 140 hp. (CBR 954) :sad:

:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
DID 520 non o-ring - less than a 1000 miles - over an inch and a half of stretch :badteeth: and thats only with 140 hp. (CBR 954) :sad:

:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1
I'm thinking of trying the new 520 ZZZ:wink:

·
Registered
344 Posts
just geared down one more in front 15/42 and it helped alot ran best of 6.07 @118 with 1.51 60 ft 3.97 330 motor completly stk, lowered ,62 inches 200lbs rider now for the 1.4s 60fts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts