Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya'll know the rules, first person to post up dibs in this thread will receive one 1/5th throttle insert for the ZX-10R free of charge.

ready, GO!!!!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,970 Posts
Dibbs....

For the next guy to post, because these things are awesome and I have one already!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Im in lol

Edit - I mean, dibs?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just received mine in the mail Today! Thank you Rifleman!

Attachments

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, after sorting through all that sillyness...

Capncalyx is the winner... the rest of you are a bunch of "comodian" Boxtradamus must frickin live on this website.

Capncalyx, shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I'll get this out to you before the 25th

thanks to all that played, and those who won, and those that just had fun.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Alright, after sorting through all that sillyness...

Capncalyx is the winner... the rest of you are a bunch of "comodian" Boxtradamus must frickin live on this website.

Capncalyx, shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I'll get this out to you before the 25th

thanks to all that played, and those who won, and those that just had fun.
Congrats to the Capn. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
HO-LY SCHNIKEYS!

I have officially never won anything, i wont even play a scratch off and my lucky number is 13! Guess thats what i get for logging in at work:wink2:!

Wanna thank Rifleman for supporting the site and being so giving to the mem's and to Box and S'Dork for bowing out or id not have won. They coulda easily taken it for a buddy or whatever.

Im probably one of the last people to put a Riflemans on my bike - better late than never!! :notworthy:
Will feel like i have a piece of y'all riding with me! Screw gremlin bells, Riflemans FTW!
:deathmetal:

Reactions: SkyDork

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,970 Posts
HO-LY SCHNIKEYS!

I have officially never won anything, i wont even play a scratch off and my lucky number is 13! Guess thats what i get for logging in at work:wink2:!

Wanna thank Rifleman for supporting the site and being so giving to the mem's and to Box and S'Dork for bowing out or id not have won. They coulda easily taken it for a buddy or whatever.

Im probably one of the last people to put a Riflemans on my bike - better late than never!! :notworthy:

Will feel like i have a piece of y'all riding with me! Screw gremlin bells, Riflemans FTW!

:deathmetal:

Congrats!

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shipped yesterday, should be on your end before the big day

9500 1000 0444 6354 0005 79

USPS.com will tell you where it's at

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Got my 1/5 insert, thanks Rifleman!! And Merry Christmas!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts