Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
If you can sign up on a forum and post you can sign up for Paypal, its pretty easy. Credit card or bank account and an email address.

·
Registered
399 Posts
If you can sign up on a forum and post you can sign up for Paypal, its pretty easy. Credit card or bank account and an email address.
how does she feel with the 1/5 teedub?? i go on long rides and commute with her will it benefit me,or not??

·
Registered
64 Posts
And whats his email? So I have the account ready to go... just send him 25$ to the email address? How will he know where to ship the part too?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
how does she feel with the 1/5 teedub?? i go on long rides and commute with her will it benefit me,or not??
It makes the bike far more aggressive. Also makes the throttle feel more "solid" to me, a little stiffer to turn. The first few times I rode the bike I really noticed it, but like all things your riding style/throttle hand will adjust. The best way I can describe this is the first time I hit the freeway I was doing 65mph in 4th gear. I literally turned my throttle hand a couple millimeters and I was at 85mph just like that!

And whats his email? So I have the account ready to go... just send him 25$ to the email address? How will he know where to ship the part too?
Why don't you search for "rifleman" here on the forum and send him a PM telling him you'd like to purchase his 1/5th throttle kit. He will tell you what to do from there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seems like it makes everything tight and more responsive,although after a couple hours riding yesterday,i feel like I need a brake upgrade lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Makes everything tighter and just feel better. Def props to Rifleman. Feels amazing on my gen4. Hope everyone grabs this thing lol.

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Reason I've hesitated is I'm afraid I'm gonna goose it and loop her on launch....
Tell me why I won't :)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Reason I've hesitated is I'm afraid I'm gonna goose it and loop her on launch....
Tell me why I won't :)
Uh, cause you don't want to die?

Seriously, ease into it, the difference is pretty significant. After a couple of days you will be used to it. It requires much more precise, and smaller movements of the throttle, I will say that!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Bec its the bees tits thats y! after an hour or 2 of riding ull be used to it. U barely have to turn ur wrist to haul ass. the only way ull flip it is if u have some sort of seisure and whack the throttle, or u suddenly feel squiddy

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
^ Exactly. :cool:
I've read about it ever since I picked up my Gen1 in 04'
but have lived with the long throw till now but on longer rides it
gets to be a pita. I'm just a sport rider - don't race, no
track days. Maybe I'll order one for my Gen4. Good to hear
the continuing positive feedback for Rifleman.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
dude its totally worth it. I love the extra precision you need to the throttle with the minor movements required. WAYYYY better than stock. Shit, I can barely stand bikes without it now. Rode my friends 636 a little while back. He has normal pattern and no 1/5. I ride 1/5 insert and GP pattern. I was going WTF the whole 5 minutes I was on the bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts