Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a legitimate buisness i can call for a 1/5 throttle conversion? i dont feel like putting my card out in the great wide open,seen some shady lookin sites...:ninja3::ninja3::ninja3:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,541 Posts
PM user "Rifleman" here and he will get it one out to you. It's the only 1/5th throttle I know of. The others are 1/4 turn and really expensive.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
anyone know of a legitimate buisness i can call for a 1/5 throttle conversion? i dont feel like putting my card out in the great wide open,seen some shady lookin sites...:ninja3::ninja3::ninja3:
Yeah pm rifleman on here. He had sold thousands.
But why the fear of internet buying? Only way I buy stuff.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Hopefully you weren't referring to rifleman as not being a legit business and not wanting to send your card # to him for payment...Not saying you were, just making sure.

Rifleman is the only way to go!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not scared of internet shopping,but when u google 1/5 throttle kits,some weird sites come up,pop up blockers and such,some sites are under construction... no i am not referring to rifleman,BUT I WILL USE EVERYONES REFFERAL... thanks for the scoop.rifleman here i come

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
im not scared of internet shopping,but when u google 1/5 throttle kits,some weird sites come up,pop up blockers and such,some sites are under construction... no i am not referring to rifleman,BUT I WILL USE EVERYONES REFFERAL... thanks for the scoop.rifleman here i come
Good idea. His product is the best one available in my opinion and super cheap. Only $25 shipped! Great buy. I think it's a mod everyone should do!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Just installed rifleman's 1/5th kit on my gen4 and it was a breeze. All the thing is is a plastic piece that fits over your existing throttle tube cam. When I opened mine, I thought, is this some sort of joke? Once I realized what I was looking at it all made sense. Took me all of about 10 minutes to install. Throttle felt crazy sensitive at first but after a few rides I'm already used to it. Bike accelerates even faster now. Cruising at 65 on the highway turning your wrist a couple of mm gives and instant 85mph!

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Just installed rifleman's 1/5th kit on my gen4 and it was a breeze. All the thing is is a plastic piece that fits over your existing throttle tube cam. When I opened mine, I thought, is this some sort of joke? Once I realized what I was looking at it all made sense. Took me all of about 10 minutes to install. Throttle felt crazy sensitive at first but after a few rides I'm already used to it. Bike accelerates even faster now. Cruising at 65 on the highway turning your wrist a couple of mm gives and instant 85mph!
Wow crazy!! I just received mine an set him a pm makin sure that's how I was supposed to put it on cuz I have never seen one and that's how it looked like it worked. That's awesome!! Thanks rifleman!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Man I'm so sorry! Thanks BigCat for already being cooler than me and having one already and not needing one and rifleman being so nice to give BigCat a 1/5th insert for his wedding gift and BigCat passing it on to me because he is the coolest and because I need all the help I can get to run against all the big bad Zuks where I live!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Man I'm so sorry! Thanks BigCat for already being cooler than me and having one already and not needing one and rifleman being so nice to give BigCat a 1/5th insert for his wedding gift and BigCat passing it on to me because he is the coolest and because I need all the help I can get to run against all the big bad Zuks where I live!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Much better lol:thumbsup:

:crackup: the shiticane!!!! I wanna watch the seasons again, they're hilarious!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'm just finishing up season 7 right now and it is crazy. Sebastian Bach at the train convention and his beef with Patrick Swayze over model railroad stuff? Who comes up with this shit!

All the seasons are on Netflix now, just in case you didn't know.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I'm just finishing up season 7 right now and it is crazy. Sebastian Bach at the train convention and his beef with Patrick Swayze over model railroad stuff? Who comes up with this shit!

All the seasons are on Netflix now, just in case you didn't know.
that's how I watched them the first time lol I love netflix

1 - 19 of 19 Posts