Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
buy a 120 and cut it down. they are not much more money, and you WILL have enough links. no sense in buying a short chain, and having to add links if you need more length. ski

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
i tried to fit -1 +2 on stock chain size 110 links and it wouldnt work so i had to go with 112 links... but like ski mention buy 120 links and cut off wat your not going to use. rather have to much chain then not enuff.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
i tried to fit -1 +2 on stock chain size 110 links and it wouldnt work so i had to go with 112 links... but like ski mention buy 120 links and cut off wat your not going to use. rather have to much chain then not enuff.
I tried to fit a 41 tooth on my stock chain and it wasnt even close to fitting. Even if I put a 16 tooth, I doubt it would have fit either.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just found a 112 links. Did you fit yours with 112?

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Looks like it. You should be good with 112 links. Whats the price difference between that and a 120 link chain? If theyre the same price, get the 120

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
what chain are you getting?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts