·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
09 zx6r or Trade

Sold!!!

09 Custom ZX6R for sale.
Mods:
Custom paint (there is no flat or matte black on it). (800.00) Painted by a local shop that has at least 12-15 locations around me. So it is not your cheap paint job (rattle can).
Custom seats front and rear (175.00) NOT your cheap ass ebay seat covers. Custom done by a shop. Carbon fiber/Green leather sides.
Green wheels (500.00)
Hel brake lines (135.00)
2 Bros Carbon Fiber shorty pipe (450.00)
Pazzo levers (170.00)
Monster seat cowl (125.00)
LSL slider green (150.00)
LP spools (35.00)
ZG tinted DB windscreen (85.00)
Tinted integrated tail light (70.00)
Tinted euro turn (45.00)
Swing arm plate mount (55.00)
Kawasaki triple tree bolt cover (40.00)
Tank pad Carbon Fiber (20.00)

Thats 2855.00 in after market parts.

This bike is in PERFECT condition. It was my wife's bike. Never rode hard at all. Never been dropped or tipped over. I mean PERFECT. She didn't like the flat black parts so I had it painted for her. It looks awesome in person!!

You will get all the stock parts also.

1600 miles on it. Its had 3 oil changes so far.

Asking 6700.00 OBO You will NOT find a nicer 09 bike for the money. Will have title in hand in about 30 days. Just paid her off!!!

KBB has it at 6730.00 for bone stock at 3000 miles. Mine only has half the miles plus is not stock.

Bike is in Grand Rapids, MI

We can get you all the photos you want. Bike is nice and warm sitting in the basement!!

I do travel a good bit for work. So I might be able to help with getting you the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
damn son, thats the best looking six ive seen in a long time... if i didnt look so stupid on a six i might try to get that!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Man after all those mods u have it priced very well I thought u were gonna ask for some ridiculous price, good luck with the sale that's a beautiful bike

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
green wheels look SCHWEEET...looks very nice man, nice tasteful mods. not much for the 2brothers, but other than that, very nice. GLWS

Reactions: RDLYN13000

·
Registered
78 Posts
I travle to IN, OH, IL, KY. Sometimes to PA.
That's awesome. If you can travel west of Kalamazoo on 94 that'll be great too. If the purchase is made, and the weather is at least in the 40's I can ride it back to IL from there. I'll PM you with the details if it works out financially.

·
Registered
9 Posts
if u get the release notice post it cause ill be off work for a week next week and im interested in it. id pay straight cash..does come with the org.windscreen?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts