Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELLO everyone...Picked up a new 09 2 weeks ago and have already done some mods. I took it out for a 20min ride when I got it then hauled it straight to the track a few days later to break it in. The only adjustments I made were lowering the levers and 2 clicks in on the steering damper. I didnt hit much more then 140-150 down the straight but damn this thing is fast. I defiantly need to work on throttle control with this bike as it has a pretty good bite if you are not careful. I spun up the rear quite a few times in some corners. I am just blown away how well this bike did at the track right out of the box simply amazing! So far mods are LOR Exhaust, Integrated blinker/tail light, and Cox radiator guard.

Cant leave out my other girl...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice bike! And it's the fastest color, black!

:welcome:

·
Registered
653 Posts
nice bikes and :welcome:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,357 Posts
:welcome: Nice rides!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
how many miles do you have doing 140-150mph
180miles now. I break in motors hard been doing it for year and feel you seat the ring better this way just make sure everything is warm before you start beating on it.

Thank you for the complements guys.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,357 Posts
So, I gotta know how you mounted the LOR with the stock heatshield? Looking for some ideas on how to go about doing that as several members have done it. Looks tight that way.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, I gotta know how you mounted the LOR with the stock heatshield? Looking for some ideas on how to go about doing that as several members have done it. Looks tight that way.
I made some aluminium mounts that bolt to where the boom box mounted to the bike. I will take some pics in a few days with the shield off to give you an idea.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,357 Posts
That would be perfect! :eek:ccasion1

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:welcome: to the forum bud....:hello:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts