Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it has 0 miles on it and it is already in pieces!!!LOL well I started the build awhile back. Been working a lot so have not got to much done. Here is where I am at so far. I do several track days and 1 gap trip + some street riding.

The wife 09 ZX6R is at paint!!

Project 09 ZX10R Stage 1
integrated tail (Smoked).

Fender eliminator

PC V. (I think Fast Bikes out of G.R. is doing the Map)
Akrapovic Racing Full Exhaust (Carbon fiber).
Seat cowl (Green)

front pads
Spiegler SS front lines (Black)
Spiegler SS rear line (Black).
BMC race air filter.
ASV levers shorty (Black on black).
Sato racing adjustable rear sets (Black).
Spiegler LSL crash pad slider (Green).
Woodcraft 2 piece left case covers (black)
Woodcraft right case cover (black).
Mirror block offs (Black).
Hotbodies rear hugger (Black).

520 Chain & Sprocket Kit w/DID ERVIII Chain -1 front stock -+0 rear (Black).
120-70-17 PP 2CT
190-55-17 PP 2CT

Stage 2:
Ohlins or ? rear shock.
Ohlins or ? front forks
Aftermarket wheels ????
front rotors Galfer or ABM or ??
rear rotor Galfer or ABM or ??

Started a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
yeah I saw that the PCV is out and its also in the new issue of Superbike Magazine, I got a price on it for the 08 at $260. so not a bad price but Ive read that you need somthing else to run all eight injectors with it. you need to daisy chain two PCVs together. also it says that these new PCVs are smaller than the old PCIII's. but yes do put up some pics when you get the bikes done for sure. sounds like you got alot to put into them. if I were you I would not go to the 520 chain?? on a liter bike IMHO, but good luck with all the mods I would love to be able to do some of the things your doing.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
bad ass man, your doing what i wish i could so i will live through your post vicariously :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well do to the talk of lay offs. The build is OFF for now. Just through a slip-on on it for now. I hope to start the build up again late summer. We will see if I get laid off or not. I hate this F*CKING economy.

Here is a pic so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
let me know if you get a part you really dont like, and I guess I will suffer with running it. I hear ya on that, I am out to get a two brother exhaust as it keeps the standard length but the slip on also cuts out the pre-muffler. One of the only ones that do that and for $450 thats not too bad since money is tight and I cant do the akra full racing either.

·
Registered
778 Posts
:iamwithst that new 6 is fucking sexy, wish our 10s had the flush mount blinkers...

kawai629 Where did you get those sliders?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I dont like that 2bros pipe though on the 6R, i bet that thing is loud as hell though... other than that they look good

1 - 19 of 19 Posts