Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
August 2009 Sport Rider magazine literbike Comparision titled "WIDE OPEN" gives the 2009 ZX-10R the win. The ZX10R kills the competition and every rider raves about the Monster motor and how good the bike is.:banamet:

·
Registered
447 Posts
at least i didnt buy a dud

·
Registered
916 Posts
It's amazing how the mags are all over the place. I know I love my 08 :thumbsup:
:+1: LOve mine too....:mrgreen:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
it needs to be good again this year so that they can continue working on the 4th gen

·
Registered
795 Posts
Lets see if that translates to floor sales.
That'd be good -- maybe the powers that be, would then pony up some cash for some top talent; get kawi on the box consistantly.

Although, one thing I've always liked about kawi's, is how most kawi owners are true bike fanatics, not the I'm cool look at me fools who gravitated to the gix. We're more of a discriminating bunch who ride what we like, not possing based on who won a race. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
265 Posts
I don't know about where you guys are from... But I'm the only one in my area w/ a 3rd gen 10r. I've seen maybe 3-4 other gen 10rs as well! Kawis are pretty rare around here! I'm in a college town, so of course you have the Zuki squids running around town w/ cut offs, shorts and flip flops on :headshake

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I don't know about where you guys are from... But I'm the only one in my area w/ a 3rd gen 10r. I've seen maybe 3-4 other gen 10rs as well! Kawis are pretty rare around here! I'm in a college town, so of course you have the Zuki squids running around town w/ cut offs, shorts and flip flops on :headshake
I'm with you on being the only 3rd gen in my area. 2 other '08s sold and went else where. There is only 1 1st gen in the next town over and another 1st gen a few towns away who is a member here. Lots of 6Rs tho

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
I got my 08 back in April of 08. Since then I have only seen 2 ZX10rs on the street.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i like the 08 blue you know the blue is the fastest model made :p

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
If you missed it last year, or the last sentence in the write up, this makes the 2nd year in a row. Says alot for Kawi and Honda seeing as the Gixxer and R1 have been updated for 09.

Still very happy with my 08. Yeah, the engines strong. Especially with my mods, but it handles better than anything I've ridden.

·
Registered
84 Posts
that'd be good -- maybe the powers that be, would then pony up some cash for some top talent; get kawi on the box consistantly.

Although, one thing i've always liked about kawi's, is how most kawi owners are true bike fanatics, not the i'm cool look at me fools who gravitated to the gix. we're more of a discriminating bunch who ride what we like, not possing based on who won a race. :eek:ccasion1
:+1:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
August 2009 Sport Rider magazine literbike Comparision titled "WIDE OPEN" gives the 2009 ZX-10R the win. The ZX10R kills the competition and every rider raves about the Monster motor and how good the bike is.:banamet:
so tell me how the 09 isbetter then the 08? the same bike how does it "blow" the competition away?

·
T Double D
870 Posts
i love mine its one of the best bikes i have ever ridden

1 - 17 of 17 Posts