Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I posted this up on the R1-FORUM and its been a week and no offers....dunno if anything sells over there :bs: Anyhow I have Leo Vince Evo 2 carbon slip-ons and a Bazzaz Z-fi unit for sale. Both items have original boxes and instructions.....and I believe stickers:eek:ccasion1 Bought 3k worth of shite for this bike from a sponsor Superbike Supply on July 28th. Have receipts. Everything has been on the bike for +/-2k miles. Another VA wreckless driving has my buddy lawyering up and needs all the cash he can get asap. But he is upgrading to a Racefit when the dust settles:bs: If you know anyone that has this bike, dunno why, got some goodies for sale :eek:ccasion1 Asking 900obo shipped :hello:

Bike has been parked at my house for a month and will be for awhile since he no longer has base decals......so I can take more pics at your requests. Poor kid also left me the keys :eyecrazy:

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
I might know someone. I will let you know.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chevy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm'd

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still got 'em :sad:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
700obo for the Leo
900obo for Bazzaz and Leo

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bump:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any takers on the Leo or Bazzaz....:hello:
Help this guy out before I throw the whole bike in the trash....ha it's takin up precious Kawi garage space......no but seriously tho I will :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK....LEO VINCE 650 SHIPPED :heyyou:

·
Registered
740 Posts
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! I wish I'd have seen this, before I just bought my Leo Vince and PCV, and you're local to me too. Son of B####!

Hell I haven't even seen other 09's out here.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MUTHER ****** return it!! Where you located at?? We should get together sometime....tell you friends to get this exhaust NOWWWWW :thumbsup:

·
Registered
740 Posts
MUTHER ****** return it!! Where you located at?? We should get together sometime....tell you friends to get this exhaust NOWWWWW :thumbsup:

LOL, I know right. I live off of the Pughsville exit(664). I'm putting the street fairing back on it now, because I just went to NJMP for the track day on the 8th. If you want give me a shout sometime.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Leo Vince SOLD....still got the Bazzaz if ya know anyone that wants it :eek:ccasion1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts