Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my exhaust servo is not hooked up because i have a racefit gowler on , so i want to take the thing off the bike but when i unplug it the warning light comes on is there a way to bridge the wires so no lights come on ???

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yeah man, just leave the servo on and disconnect the cables

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
when you take off your servo its going to turn on your fI light, so you need a resistor or a tre to fix this...Seen some people not do anything but for peace of mind I did...

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the cables are off disconnect , just want to take it off the bike . its not needed so why keep it . i just got done taking all the smog off the bike , well if anyone knows the right way to by pass the FI light i would like to see it thanks for the time

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
resistors or tre my friend...if not check out the search button there was a thread about someone taking a couple resistors and making a tre basically that got ride of the FI light...Don't know if it did any good in the department of opening the throttle 100% like a tre but at least the light went off LOL

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
resistors or tre my friend...if not check out the search button there was a thread about someone taking a couple resistors and making a tre basically that got ride of the FI light...Don't know if it did any good in the department of opening the throttle 100% like a tre but at least the light went off LOL
will look thanks

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
To date the only 2 methods that work correctly is,

1. Ivans $110.00 servo eliminator, or
  2. Garth's Method which is a "free piece of black tape" placed over the annoying blinking light.

Just leave it in there hooked up. It dosen't hurt nothing or weigh much.
or race ECU instead of power commander.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To date the only 2 methods that work correctly is,

1. Ivans $110.00 servo eliminator, or
  2. Garth's Method which is a "free piece of black tape" placed over the annoying blinking light.

Just leave it in there hooked up. It dosen't hurt nothing or weigh much.
black tape good one

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
race ECU instead of power commander . well i have had my bike dyno already with the power commander , this would be a lot of money to change every thing , im just looking for a easy low cost way to do it thanks

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
i went the ivans route. servo elm and block off plates.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts