Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put in a new battery ,filled with fuel, I have a FI warn code and the yellow gas pump light is on as well. The fuel pump wont prime or pump yet when I hook it direct to battery it pumps,but engine still no start. It runs when I sprayed start fluid in intake,Thanks Guys in advance! Jake:dontknow:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,567 Posts
:lol: sounds like you didn't plug the fuel pump in. Like the other guys have already said. Should be a small connector down by the riders seat on the left side.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it was not apart I bought it salvage/wreck from a highside and its been sitting a year.I found two broken wires Sunday ,fixed and still no fuel injector signal.wondering if its the ecm now or wiring harness?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,567 Posts
No it was not apart I bought it salvage/wreck from a highside and its been sitting a year.I found two broken wires Sunday ,fixed and still no fuel injector signal.wondering if its the ecm now or wiring harness?
Well, gonna have to start tracing power to the pump then. Bad fuel pump relay maybe? Or a bad connection?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plugs on ignition switch corroded

Checked all connections and found 2 corroded and the relay box starter circuit diodes are bad. Thanks Guys:eek:ccasion1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts