Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Not that I've seen, but I like my stock one too much to look around for others :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I found a company on Ebay selling carbon fiber undertails, they also have the leds built in for the turn signals.
Beware of Pit-eck as well - their carbon fiber is just as bad as hotbodies fiberglass!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so i take it that there is no "good" ones out there.. i really like the racing look so i want to drop the fender and the lights... :helmet:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Get an integrated tailight and somethin like a bikelitez plate holder. Mounts down by the rear shock. Looks really good, it's what I did :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
138 Posts
I`m happy with my hotbodies undertail, no issue with quality!
Perfect fit and great finish.
My hotbodies windscreen is good as well!

·
Registered
533 Posts
there was a thread in the pic and video with one that have a tinted transparent one...looked really badass. I know it was a blue bike but i cant rememeber who had it.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Look up OPP Racing in Canada for the undertail. To me, they make the best carbon fiber bodywork around.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
562 Posts
This is exactly what I wanted to do to my bike.

Links/Pics?
Sorry for the late reply but this is my setup of CA Intergrated Tailight and Bikelitez Fender Elim. FYI the Taillight is darker than my flash makes it look :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 22 Posts