2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Attachments

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After seeing the rsv4 in person I was sold. If I had 6k laying around, id keep this 10. I know I'll regret selling her, but I have to make the jump. I figure I've got a few years left in me for track speeds. I really want to push an rsv4 on the track.

·
Registered
55 Posts
After seeing the rsv4 in person I was sold. If I had 6k laying around, id keep this 10. I know I'll regret selling her, but I have to make the jump. I figure I've got a few years left in me for track speeds. I really want to push an rsv4 on the track.
i wanna be just like you when i grow up! cheers!:eek:ccasion1

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weekend bump

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
lemme know if you consider selling the race bodywork seperate. im lurking for some at this time. just a thought...

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$7500 with the Carrozzeria wheels mounted. I'll include some good rubber.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Bump for a great deal. Is the factory color silver? I haven't seen one in silver yet, not quite sure why.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Kawi should have made that a factory color. Or bring back the titanium color, that would look sick on a 3rd gen.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
16/43 is what change from stock? do you still have the OEM Ohlins damper?

i'll be in the market for an 08 (or newer) race bike soon.. yours would likely be a decent starting point.

·
Registered
588 Posts
16/43 is what change from stock? do you still have the OEM Ohlins damper?

i'll be in the market for an 08 (or newer) race bike soon.. yours would likely be a decent starting point.
-1/+2 I believe is the change from stock.

http://www.motomummy.com/store/pages.php?pageid=1

Took a while for the 08 zx10 to grow on me but I'm digging this one, may consider selling the 05 to snag this one, with stock plastics and carro wheels.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NOT PARTING IT OUT. I prefer to sell this bike as it sits. Make me an offer for everything. Spare tank, stock plastics, wheels... all of it.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Good luck Joel! You going to the trackday on the 25th? if so u riding the duc since the 10 is for sale? Bike is Bad ass i can attest to it Ive rode it at the track myself.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, I still have the OEM damper.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good luck Joel! You going to the trackday on the 25th? if so u riding the duc since the 10 is for sale? Bike is Bad ass i can attest to it Ive rode it at the track myself.

Yes, I'll be there the 25th. If I sell this bad boy, then I'll be riding the Duc. Not sure if I wait a little bit before buying something else or what...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts