Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i just got my bike dyno and got this numbers i got a k&n air filter and a jardine pipe no cat no sec flies pcIII on pump gas, what u guys think

·
Registered
258 Posts
Awesome!!! :+1:

Why does the RED run go almost a 1000rpm more than the others?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1st run(red) 5th gear pull i think at baseline stock map, 3rd run (blue) 4th gear pull at stock map

·
Registered
151 Posts
Dyno runs done on different days, different temp, air pressure and different correction factors. :headshake
Indeed. The correction factor on the 175 run was 1.15. That's a huge correction factor. The number I would use would be the 5th gear pull with the less dramatic correction factors. I have a feeling the dyno operator might have been boosting the numbers a little bit because I have never seen a correction factor that high. :dontknow:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
will go to a different dyno guy in a few day i knew something was wrong with this guys i was looking to get maybe 165hp real horsepower and it was really humid the day

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
have real numbers now dont mind the date on this sheet, i was there the entire dyno session for my custom map a good 1 1/2 hr of pulls after pulls

1 - 16 of 16 Posts