Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
08 zx10r... $6,500.00 OBO only 3,570 miles..

Beautiful '08 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R purchased brand new w/0 miles right off the floor last Summer.. Only a little over 3500 miles on it... All maintenance done and, believe it or not, just had it's 3rd oil change! I'm very freakin' anal as far as maintenance! Beautiful Zx swing arm sliders, Tank Protector and Battery tender cables attached. Ridden very gently and chain has just been tightened and I clean and lube it every 2 weeks. I'm 50 years old so believe me when I say this bike has always had both tires on the ground and has never been stunted. Reason for selling it is obvious: NEVER HAVE THE TIME TO RIDE THIS BEAUTY as I also work weekends so the only time it has been ridden was to and from work on weekdays. Have all records of maintenance and title is free and clear! Not a scratch or blip on it.... looks like I just purchased it today... EXTREMELY PRISTINE CONDITION. NEVER SAW A DROP OF WATER... Runs smooth as hell and the power of the '08 is just amazing! Will exchange info when responding to this ad... Will take best offer as I now need to sell it!

Completely Stock

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally took it out today...WOW! This baby runs smooth as shit... No loss if I don't sell it as it's paid off anyway.... AWESOME WEATHER....AWESOME RIDE!

·
Registered
905 Posts
damn good deal! someone will definitely be happy, if I had the money I would buy, but cant give up my gen I. oh if only the wife would let me have two

·
Registered
111 Posts
bump for 'I'm losing my shirt on this one" price $6,500.00 FOR A BIKE WITH ONLY 3570 MILES???
GL with sale. I bought an 08 with the same mileage a year ago. This is a great bike especially in the right hands. I wish I could afford another one to use just at the track.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GEEZ What's everybody got against green?? That's the 2nd time I heard " if it wasn't green" I honestly didn't care what color it was.. I just loved the fact that when I bought it, it was a leftover but still in the crate ready to be assembled... Nothing like really being the 1st and only one to ever even sit on it!:dontknow:

·
Registered
514 Posts
GEEZ What's everybody got against green?? That's the 2nd time I heard " if it wasn't green" I honestly didn't care what color it was.. I just loved the fact that when I bought it, it was a leftover but still in the crate ready to be assembled... Nothing like really being the 1st and only one to ever even sit on it!:dontknow:
don't feed into it ... just word play to give you a free bump. Most of the time the people that say that have no intension on buying a bike because whatever color is for sale is never their color lol...gl with the sale bro great price!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Dude, if its pd for and you don't need to sell it dont give it away. Think about it, that bike will be worth what your asking for it next year, easy. You can't get a nicer bike thats original and pampered for that kind of money!!!! And the green is bad ass, I mean its a Kawasaki, its supposed to be green kind a like Ducatis are meant to be red. :mrgreen: Good luck, don't give it away!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's all paid for and stuff but I really don't get to ride it much as you can see and now my hours have been cut 1 day sometimes 2 for over a year now and I'm just living by the skin of my teeth... gotta start liquidating my assets... I have quite a few guitars I've got to get rid of also. PRS, A few Les Pauls, etc...

JOBS ARE SUPER SCARCE HERE ON LONG ISLAND.. and if you do find one, the salaries are ridiculously low!

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Yea man..im taking a hit also.. mine is selling for $5600 lol. Has a ton of mods as you can see in my sell thread...its just the way it is man..if i didnt want a harley i wouldnt be selling mine but..oh well...you know how it goes...oh and...
free bump lol..since im considering mine sold.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts