Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just seeing if anyone is intrested in the bike Imselling to purchase a boat for the summer since i found out i cant not get any tickets or i could lose my job. I just bought the bike and it has very low miles (around 500) Has never been down no issues the guy i bought it from had to get rid of it cause of a lost license had 200 miles on it when i got it and ive put 300 on it since march. Has m4 exhaust diffrent sprockets not sure what he put on it and i havent had a chance to get a speedo and check HIDS Green Running lights and LEDs fender kit and dark windscreen and shorty clutch/brake levers. Would be asking 8500. Located in Lafayette IN.

·
Registered
172 Posts
$8500 is a little steep. I just purchased a brand new 2009 ZX10R at a dealer in Texas for $6999. I have seen several people trying to sell their 2008's for around $6500. I understand your bike has very low miles and it looks great but I'm just saying.

·
Registered
332 Posts
$8500 is a little steep. I just purchased a brand new 2009 ZX10R at a dealer in Texas for $6999. I have seen several people trying to sell their 2008's for around $6500. I understand your bike has very low miles and it looks great but I'm just saying.
:+1:

Clean ass looking bike though

·
Registered
121 Posts

whats the name of that dealer if he has a 08 brand new for that price ill buy two hmm he had the bike for three 3yrs pm me

·
Registered
172 Posts
He doesn't have anymore 3rd gen's. He got this one straight from Kawi warehouse in November 2010. He thought he had it sold in Jan 2011 but the deal fell through. I just happened to luck into this deal. He had a brand new blue 2008 carryover that sold in Oct 2010. I would have bought that one if it was still available. Oh well.

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good looking bike but damn i bought my 06 with 3xxx miles for little more than half of that
Well like i said im open to offers however 2nd gens werent real popular which is why they sell pretty cheap. (no offense i had one as well) I sold mine with 20,xxx miles on it in semi rough shape due to just wear had a few nicks scratches etc for 6300 locally. I wouldnt think id have too much of an issue selling a 2 year newer bike with mods that has 500 miles on it for 8k. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
Well like i said im open to offers however 2nd gens werent real popular which is why they sell pretty cheap. (no offense i had one as well) I sold mine with 20,xxx miles on it in semi rough shape due to just wear had a few nicks scratches etc for 6300 locally. I wouldnt think id have too much of an issue selling a 2 year newer bike with mods that has 500 miles on it for 8k. :thumbsup:
i hate my 2nd gen to, it sucks, too damn fast and good looking, good luck with the sale anyways.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts