Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
why would you care about your 60? :dontknow:...the 1/4 mile time is what counts as you know and it doesn't hurt to have a great top speed to boot....we have even a video on this site with sucky 60 but the 10R doing over 150mph and very low 9s(with some race gas and full system I believe)..... but you can do it.:wink::thumbsup:
60 ft time is directly related to your ET. mph is usually the same.

· Registered
124 Posts
IMO on a stocker the hardest thing to do is slip out the clutch perfectly without a wheelie. that would be reflected in the 60ft time. how do you have a bad 60 and make anything up in the 330? wow, how far are you slipping your clutch out?

· Registered
124 Posts
Read the strip section I run fat weighing in at over 200lbs only geared, strapped and slip-on and NO PCIII. I have to be on my best performance racing against the bigger bikes and other guys but my old 5yr bike usually represents well even with my fat arse.:wink::lol: .....as far as my 9s it's my Mentor Ruthless Racing....Seat Time and then it happens. :thumbsup:
straps make a ton of difference. now it all makes sence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.