Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help ? ?
I have seen the mini rear huggers for earlier gens but cannot find any for the 08.....
Have seen them on the hopkins rep but no luck finding where they are from !!!
Any of you guys in the u.s got them ? ? ?
oh and while i am asking........ the mirrors from hopkins rep too..... i think they have something to do with a german dealer called holy if thats any clue ??

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
off a 09 ZX-6r...

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i've seen the 6r huggers on the 10, they look real nice.................................. but the mini carbon ones look awesome.
the mirrors on that link are the most similar i have seen so far......... just need a translator haha

·
Registered
38 Posts
here's a google translate if that's any help =)
http://translate.google.se/translat...ails_301-501.html&sl=de&tl=en&history_state0=

when I ordered my mirrors from holy they came in a shin-yo box, so it should be the same. Altho those cutouts in the mount piece wasn't on the replica, I think they used that part from another shin-yo mirror (possibly from the model i got, because I don't have them either).

here's my mirrors:

yeah i've seen the 6r huggers on the 10, they look real nice.................................. but the mini carbon ones look awesome.
the mirrors on that link are the most similar i have seen so far......... just need a translator haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice one cheers for that.................... they look real good.
how is visibility ?
anyone with an idea on the huggers ? ? ?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Got the hugger on today with a few minor adjustments. Had to drill one new hole and put a spacer in the front but it looks pretty good. Bike is DIRTY as hell so I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts