Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok its not my bike.. a local dealership did it.. just thought i'd share with everyone.. it was black 08.. and they had it painted for some reason.. they want way to much for the bike. imo

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I never understood why people mixed chrome and black... ie-black arm but chrome wheels. Either go with one or the other, if you mix and match you look indecisive and like you just stuck whatever parts on you could find. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Also: strap the front and that thing would be sitting right.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I actually like Black and Chrome together.:dontknow:

:2cents:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I've just never been a fan, I guess that's why Kawasaki made enough ZX-10's to go around :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I actually like Black and Chrome together.:dontknow:

:2cents:
Yeah, black and chrome has always been one of my favorite combos. I'd rock it. Looks pretty sick other than the brown. I would have left it black.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i like it personally.. the black and chrome whors well together.. to much chrome isnt a good thing.. and for the color.. its more of a orange.. that was a cell phone pic.. the color was a lil off.. even tho i'd rather more of a gixxer orange or the new 14 orange.. overall not a bad looking bike imo..

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
240 kits are more for show if anything my book, when ever I see a squid riding a brand new bike with a 240 kit dropped and stretched, I just laugh and say wow mommy and daddy must of bought you that thing for sure!!! Theres no point of it inless you really make your ride a one off look and hit up shows all the time other then that its pointless

1 - 20 of 26 Posts