Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone interested in trading 2008 body work straight across /even trade for Full Black Plastics Tank everything complete etc

for OEM Green my black is in excellent condition no scratches beautiful condition

·
Registered
927 Posts
Sure send me a pm. What part of Cali are you in? I wanted to ride out for Bird day but not to San Fran. Oh I have green lowers from the 09 and the flat black headlights/scoop part so that would not have to be changed. I also have no stickers on my bike as well.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey 5-F Dawg .......thanks for the throwing that out there
the orange is very nice looking !

but I kinda have my mind set on the 08 kaw green right now....

·
Registered
224 Posts
oooo... so tempting and i'm only about an hour away
only problem is, a black gas tank wouldn't match my green attack bodywork

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
dang i have my mind on a black as well as a green......sighs.... i guess im buying green in 2011....now watch theyll come out wit some bad ass color again:)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sure send me a pm. What part of Cali are you in? I wanted to ride out for Bird day but not to San Fran. Oh I have green lowers from the 09 and the flat black headlights/scoop part so that would not have to be changed. I also have no stickers on my bike as well.
let me know what's up brandon ?

thanks again

nick

·
Registered
927 Posts
Ok the parts are on the road now. I will take care of the first 400 miles and if you can get the other 48 that would be great. Do me a fav and make sure you get all the gas out of the tank so it does not smell up the car trunk. I used Blue tap tp cover the two big holes and the three vents lines. Thanks again Brandon

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok the parts are on the road now. I will take care of the first 400 miles and if you can get the other 48 that would be great. Do me a fav and make sure you get all the gas out of the tank so it does not smell up the car trunk. I used Blue tap tp cover the two big holes and the three vents lines. Thanks again Brandon
your new black plastic and tank other BLACK body pieces are on the way home with Dave

thanks again hope you like the looks of your black ZX-10-R with the GOLD rims !

nice doing biz with ya :bump: :cool:

let me know when ur coming down to cali & I take you on an epic ride or 2

cheers bro........:thumbsup:

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm just worried about how much power my bike will lose with the black. Maybe some stickers will make it faster again. On my way to buy a GReedy sticker and a loud exhaust! lol Thanks man

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm just worried about how much power my bike will lose with the black. Maybe some stickers will make it faster again. On my way to buy a GReedy sticker and a loud exhaust! lol Thanks man
post some pic's when you get the bike all back together be cool to see how it looks

I will need to order a few small pieces that cracked or broke when I was taking everything apart but can't wait to get all the mean green stuff on the bike should look nice with my carbon fiber BST wheels

also better Get me some new stickers for the bike so the green will be as fast as the black was :crackup:

thanks again :bump:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts