Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has put a Power Commander on an 08 ZX10R yet? If so how did it respond?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i got a bazzaz unit ordered for my 08 and when it comes in and i get it tuned i'll let ya know how good it done.....its gonna be out before the pc3 and it will run all 8 injectors ... i dont think the pc3 will

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm waiting for the PC form Dynojet, great product. andif you don't get the chance to get a custom map, dynojet always issues maps to almost suit your setup by time.
Work great.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
i got a bazzaz unit ordered for my 08 and when it comes in and i get it tuned i'll let ya know how good it done.....its gonna be out before the pc3 and it will run all 8 injectors ... i dont think the pc3 will
Wheres the popcorn Smile?

Oh, here it is, way at the bottom.

:popcorn2:

C'mon Bazzaz and ZXdave, should make for a very interesting thread.

JJ

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Wheres the popcorn Smile?

Oh, here it is, way at the bottom.

:popcorn2:

C'mon Bazzaz and ZXdave, should make for a very interesting thread.

JJ
lol bro....sure it will....hahahhahaha.....cant wait to get it on and spin the ole dyno drum........

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Do you guys have an o2 sensor on those 08's?

·
Registered
477 Posts
any bike will respond well to mapping (correctly) as they are all out to begin with (well, not at optimum anyway)............... it ain't like on one bike it does SFA and on another it helps heaps. Same benefits for any bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts