Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm lookings for the owners manual ( I didn't get it with the bike).
I'm especialy interested in setting up the display, I have no idea how to set up the shiftlight.

Thanks. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bringing back a thread from a while back, but I have the same question. Anyone know of a place where I can download or get an owners manual for a 2008 ZX10R?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats the service manual and I already have one of those. Im looking for the owners manual that comes with the bike.

·
Registered
96 Posts
oh ok. any bike, snowmobile, and truck I've bought always came with the owners manual. If thats all they gave you then I guess I should have a closer look at mine to see where they say how to change things on the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Owners manual

Hi, am new to the forum, recently upgraged to a zx10r 2008 from a 06 R6, will be mine to ride in coupla weeks from now with the monies being prepared :thumbsup:

Found a lot of useful info and some interesting topics to read so far..

Was searching for the owners manual for the 2008, found the service and race manual easily..the owners manual a little more difficult to get hold off, the kawasaki site did not have the link functioning for viewing it online..

but good thing, the 2009 being identical, am using the online version to read up a bit.

:eek:ccasion1 here is to being part of this exciting forum, by the way, based out of dubai

1 - 8 of 8 Posts