Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Looks cool. Only took 20 years for a change. :badteeth:

Biggest disappointment is no FI. But then fuel economy would probably drop. :rolleyes:

Would also have liked an aluminum frame. And for giggles... ram air. :lol:

Really would like to have seen it drop 20-30 lbs, and gain 10 hp or so.

Still. Very tempting for a commuter bike.

Chris

I'd guess it will still get 70+ mpg on an average highway commute. Engine looks like to be an improved carryover from previous models. This will be my commuter bike next year...:+2:

They might even start saving lives. I'm sure one of the big reasons people weren't buying these before is because they didn't look good at all and the last thing a guy that is trying to look cool want is a ugly little bike. So they end up getting bikes they can't handle as small as a 600. But with these new 250s... more people are going to get them as a first bike which is smarter for a lot of people out there. :dontknow: could be wrong.... I personally want one as a daily rider but cant afford it with school and other crap.... just starting to feel bad for the 10. put 35k on it already...

Been looking at getting my son his first bike and he couldn't stand the look of the old 250. He was arguing with me, wanting a 600. I think once he sees this new 250 he will be more than happy to get one. Think I try to talk him into a green one and put monster graphics on it or a black one and try to make an se out of it. Damn I wouldn't mind one myself. he,he

Yeah it not being such and eye soar should definitely help sales!

:+1:

My ex-wife had one of the old ones. I felt like such a dork when I had to ride it for whatever reason. Felt like I needed a jacket with a sign on the the back that read:

My REAL bike is a ZX-10R!

I would not be ashamed to be seen on the new one though. :idea:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.