Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Healtech X-tre for the '08. Bought from Superbike Supply in March and installed in March. Breaking the bike down piece by piece. Anyhow will post pics later tonite. Just wanted to get a feeler on this. 60 bucks shipped :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
what else you selling?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what else you selling?
lol not quite sure yet, got my bike on craigslist to see how that pans out :rolleyes: But I will slowly tear shite off from little to big. Gonna give MX and a Cummins a try :eek:ccasion1

Pm'd back 5-F dawg

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
well for what its worth, i love my cummins. may be a pic of it floating around here somewhere? i keep check'n on the thread to see if anything strikes me.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I told myself for a long time when I get another truck it's gonna be a cummins :thumbsup: Yea keep your eyes peeled I'll prolly end up parting out :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pm'd back guys :hello:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
off topic. what kind of HID's do you have? and where did you get them? thanks, just curious...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
off topic. what kind of HID's do you have? and where did you get them? thanks, just curious...
I have starrotor 8ks. And matter of fact my low beam has been givin me problems for a couple monts and finally blew a few weeks ago. It's the red wire right behind the bulb :headshake But I have contacted them and can say their customer service is great :thumbsup: They look really really good almost too blue for me tho, kinda wish I had 6k if someone wants to trade!?!? :helmet:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
thanks ,man. im working on doing this mod next and have been debating on what kit to go with. alien10 has the star kit, and russ has the ddm. guess they both about the same. i dont ride at night, but def like the daytime vis. still debating, thanks for the reply

1 - 15 of 15 Posts