Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes a green hugger for a 08zx10r that will match the factory green???I KNOW hardbodies look really close.Anybody get one say off ebay that matches???

·
Registered
524 Posts
I know Powerbronze makes them in Kaw Green but don't know for sure how the color match is. Maybe someone else will chime in. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Also did a search.I hear hardbodies huggers crack>
If you mean "Hot Bodies", yep, they do crack. They look great, but are quite flimsy and thin. Mine cracked on both my CBR and my ZX-10R :headshake

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Someone on here painted their stock hugger with the color Rite paint and I thought it looked really good.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
You got it! I got HotBodies huggers for both my ZX-10R and CBR 1K. Flimsy as hell....damn near read through it! They do look great and I get complements, but the one on the ZX lasted a week before it looked like yours. The one on the CBR is still holding it's own....I don't know how. Targa makes great huggers (strong, light fiber glass like material), but they don't make any for my bikes:headshake

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sent hot bodies pics and invoice,Haven,t heard a thing yet.You know this really pisses me off!!! as you see in the pics there isn't any mar makes from the bolt.I called hot bodies and they said it broke because i used locktight on the bolts.Them mother fuckers!!! will use any excuse to fuck you out of your money.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They would not give my money back I barely got a different one.I used rubber washers on this one.Will see what happens

1 - 20 of 36 Posts